Friends of the Clearwater is grateful for the opportunity to participate in the 2013 Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse. On Wednesday December 4, 2013 we will be at the Prichard Art Gallery, 414 S. Main Street in Moscow, to offer our gift cards for this year’s holiday season. The event will take place from 4-8pm, with the Light Up the Night Holiday Parade taking place on Main Street during that time, too.
If you are unable to make the event, no worries, there are multiple opportunities to support us! They include:
- Friday November 29 – Saturday December 14, On-line giving (internet)
- Thursday December 5, Buy Local Moscow’s Winterfest, 5-8pm, 1912 Center, 412 E. Third Street, Moscow
- Saturday December 7, Winter Market, 10am – 3pm, 1912 Center, 412 E. Third Street, Moscow
- Saturday December 14, Winter Market, 10am – 3pm, 1912 Center, 412 E. Third Street, Moscow
Below are the 2013 FOC Gift Cards:
- $5 – Work to get native species like the Wolverine protected under the Endangered Species Act.
- $10 – Work to keep suction-dredge mining out of special places like the North Fork Clearwater River.
- $10 – Work to protect 1.5 million acres of roadless wildlands from development on the Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests.
- $20 – Work with Nez Perce Tribe and allies to keep road-blocking megaloads out of the US 12 wild and scenic corridor.
- $ Undisclosed Amount – Support Friends of the Clearwater wildland programming.
Learn more about the Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse.