FOC is fortunate to be participating in the 2014 Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse (AGMP). The “main event” is set to take place on Wednesday December 3 from 4:00 – 8:00 pm at the 1912 Center in Moscow, which is located at 412 E. Third Street. Starting on Friday November 28 you can also shop on-line.
The mission of the AGMP is to give residents of the Palouse a meaningful alternative to holiday gift giving and an opportunity to support local nonprofits. They strive to enhance community well-being and sustainability through celebrating personal charity and community partnerships.
Friends of the Clearwater is offering the following gift-cards this year!
- $5.00 Protect watersheds and water quality in the Clearwater Basin of Idaho
- $10.00 Protect the Wild & Scenic Middle Fork Clearwater & Lochsa River corridor from industrialization
- $10.00 Protect rare Canada lynx from excessive trapping throughout Idaho
- $20.00 Protect 1.5-million acres of spectacular roadless wildlands on the Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests
- $Your Choice Support FOC educational programming in Moscow and at local universities
You can also find the AGMP at the following times/locations:
- Thursday December 4 Buy Local Moscow’s Winterfest 5:00 – 8:00 pm 1912 Center
- Saturday December 6 & 13 Winter Market 10:00 am – 2:00 pm 1912 Center
- Saturday December 13 12:00 – 5:00 pm Palouse Mall
Thank you very much for supporting FOC over the holiday season and an extra thank you to the organizers of the Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse!