“The mission of the Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse is to give residents of the Palouse a meaningful alternative to holiday gift giving and an opportunity to support local nonprofits.”
Friends of the Clearwater is incredibly fortunate to have been selected for this year’s charitable program. We are offering the following gift cards:
- $5.00 Protect watersheds and water quality in the Clearwater Basin
- $10.00 Protect the Northern Rockies Fisher under the Endangered Species Act
- $15.00 Protect old growth forests from being logged in the Clearwater Basin
- $20.00 Permanently protect the remaining roadless wildlands in the Clearwater Basin
- $ Your Choice Remove the wasteful lower four Snake River dams
The on-line giving portion of the program will run from Friday November 27 – Saturday December 12. You can purchase FOC gift cards on line or in person on the following dates:
- Thursday December 3rd 4:00 – 8:00 pm at the 1912 Center in Moscow. This is a family-friendly event with hot drinks, glow sticks, and lots of opportunities to teach kids about philanthropy, and making a difference in their communities.
- Saturday December 5th 10:00 – 2:00 pm Winter Market at the 1912 Center.
- Saturday December 5th 12:00 – 5:00 pm at the Palouse Mall.
- Saturday December 12th 10:00 – 2:00 pm Winter Market at the 1912 Center.
- Saturday December 12th 12:00 PM – 5:00 pm at the Palouse Mall.
Call 208-882-9755 for questions.