For 32 years, Friends of the Clearwater has protected the vast federal public wildlands, clean waterways, and native fish and wildlife habitat of the Clearwater Basin in North Central Idaho. Please join us for our Annual Meeting & Gathering on Saturday November 3 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm in the Great Room of the 1912 Center, 412 E. Third Street, Moscow. The end-of-the-year celebration will offer:
- Live music from local community members.
- An awards ceremony honoring groups and individuals for the their work to protect our environment.
- A delicious community potluck featuring homemade soups, salads, breads and desserts.
- A silent auction featuring local arts and goods, photography, gift certificates, and more. All proceeds help FOC protect our federal public lands.
- The final night of our “Fifty Years of Wild Rivers” exhibit at the 1912 Center celebrating the Wild & Scenic Rivers Act.
- Cash bar featuring beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Board elections.
Our Annual Meeting & Gathering is family-friendly and free and open to the public. Please call 208-882-9755 for questions. Hope to see you on Saturday November 3 at 6:00pm!