Dear free-flowing river lovers,
You are officially invited to the Free the Snake Flotilla & River Recreation Day on Saturday October 3. Be a part of history and join us in telling President Obama that it’s time to remove the wasteful lower four Snake River dams and begin the largest wild salmon restoration program in the world!
This is what you need to know:
- Meet 8am at Wawawai Landing. Get directions here. Coffee and breakfast foods will be available.
- Bring a boat, a life jacket, water, and lunch. If you need to rent a boat go here.
- Bring a banner, a sign, or anything that says Free the Snake.
- Expect to get off the water around 3pm. Learn about the full schedule here.
- Rest up and then join us for the 7pm post-flotilla party at the Bell Tower in Pullman.
- If you are looking for a place to camp go here.
- If you have questions about the flotilla, please register for the event here.
Over the last 18-months all of us have worked hard, including you, to rebuild the campaign to remove the lower four Snake River dams. Now it’s time to come together, have some fun and tell our elected leaders to Free the Snake!
The event is family-friendly.
Education & Outreach Director