1. Please consider signing the petition requesting President Obama to issue an Executive Order to begin draw-down of the lower four Snake River reservoirs. Your signature will also help ensure this petition gets posted on the White House website. Please share this petition far and wide.
2. Please consider calling the White House at 202-456-1111. Tell them that you support the removal of the lower four Snake River dams and that you want to see the President take action. Here is a top ten list why the dams will be breached.
3. Watch the new short-film by Patagonia titled, Free the Snake. It’s part of the campaign to remove the dams and restore America’s greatest wild salmon river.
4. Join us on Friday August 21 for Cold Beer, Wild Salmon at the Moscow Brewing Co., which is located at 630 N. Almon Street. Event starts at 6pm and is co-sponsored by Backcountry Lark and Hyperspud Sports. A raffle will be included.
5. Attend the Saturday August 29 Nez Perce Tribal Breach the Dams Rally in Lapwai, Idaho at the PineeWaus Community Center. It starts at 9am and is open to tribal and non-tribal citizens. Event is sponsored by the Nimiipuu Protecting the Environment.
7. Access the Wild Clearwater Country radio archive for updates on the campaign to remove the lower four Snake River dams. Listen live every Wednesday 4pm pacific. Next week’s guest is Sharon Grace of the Southern Resident Killer Whale Chinook Salmon Initiative.
Thank you for making a difference!
Education & Outreach Director